Draft is Live!

SpartansGM
Site Admin

Draft is Live!

Post by SpartansGM » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 am

Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to announce our draft is LIVE! As I mentioned yesterday, the clock will be left OFF during the first 24 hours. This will give you time to review scouting reports in game and create a plan based off of your draft position (note - we're drafting serpentine, not straight!).

http://unitedbaseballassociation.com/st ... tBoard.php

REMEMBER: to view player ratings properly, you must go to Manager Settings -> Player Ratings Relative to League: Major League Baseball! If it is set to United Baseball Association, all the ratings will be out of whack. (Don't worry, this will not be a problem after the draft).

When I turn the clock on - Thursday, July 2nd at 11am Eastern, teams will have 6 hours to make their selection before they are auto picked. Please pay attention - I will try to set up automatic emails, but from prior experience, they don't work in statslab. IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE! Please let me know ASAP and I will help you work through it. The first few rounds will be the cornerstone of your new franchise - no one wants that to be messed up!
Geoff M.
UBA Commissioner
San Francisco Spartans GM

Higgs44

Re: Draft is Live!

Post by Higgs44 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am

why is stats lab draft order different from in game draft order?

SpartansGM
Site Admin

Re: Draft is Live!

Post by SpartansGM » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:38 am

Higgs44 wrote:why is stats lab draft order different from in game draft order?
In game draft order is in strict order by division, for whatever reason. I ran a random number generator in excel to determine the order for our draft. Here are the results:

Don't worry, Steve, its a serpentine draft - you pick first in round 2!
Geoff M.
UBA Commissioner
San Francisco Spartans GM